Things get a little crazy as you are preparing for a nice vacation, or to go home for the summer. Many people forget to make a plan to keep their apartment safe while they are away. Here are 5 tips to make sure your apartment is safe in your absence:
- Ask someone to keep an eye on things.
- Leave a light on so it looks like someone is home.
- Beware of social media. You don’t want to post that you were away, until you are back home!
- Lock everything, and don’t leave a spare key out!
- Stash all of your valuables in safe.
Sometimes your ideal vacation may not be in your budget, and you have to shorten your vacation and find something local. Spend your afternoon at our resort style pool. Invite your friends and have a cookout by the pool, or bring your favorite book, a cold glass of lemonade while getting that relaxing break you deserve right in your backyard!